Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday/Friday

What a week. I'm just getting too old and past it to enjoy much. Fortunately this is my last day until November 4th! But as I contemplate 'vacation' I can't fool myself. I'm not doing anything good. I'm just using up time so I don't have a hole bunch of hours built up. I always take my birthday off because I don't like people I work with thinking they have to get me something. Out of site out of mind!
I hope to do some organizing here at home, help mom clean up after the carpet install, maybe visit Doug's mom. I have to finish dead Marie and luckily Halloween is on a weekend so I can enter a contest if I want. Of course the nakedest one wins, but I think it'll be fun anyway, even as a loser.
Mmmm...not so much, really. I don't like to be a loser.
I'm just sitting here shaking my head, wondering why I got up this morning!

No comments: