Saturday, February 4, 2012

Overload

I have three projects- maybe four- in progress. That's just dumb.
The scarf, which is a sad bastard of a conglomeration I am just plugging at. The panda hat....I fear this will be a real disappointment. The Dad hat, which had some major issues with the top cabling (It fell apart) and a random dad scarf I have only found part of when I reorganized my knitonia. The yarn is so ratty it will be a miracle if I create anything.
Sick as a dog yesterday- and ironically enough got a call from the gastroenterologist's office about the colonoscopy. Which was timely. If I hadn't felt so bad I never would have called back. But it might save my life. WTF. Like I care some days.
Also have the Ultrasound on the 14th and must follow up with Thompson. Dammit! Dammit all! I can't stay away from doctors. I think the problem is a conjunction of both the cyst and my awful intestines. Dammit again I say!

No comments: