Sunday, June 21, 2020

How My Mind Works

So I knew from hard experience that it’s kidneys- or suspected it strongly. And went to be healed. And yet....
Last night when I felt no better I kept thinking what if it’s not what I think. What if it never goes away? Well give it time...get into nap mode mostly because I am exhausted. This sucks. Sunday morning there is NO CHANGE and I still couldn’t roll over in bed. 
That’s it I am dying.
Internet says a shot and antibiotics could take a day or two.   Nobody got time for that. 
Nauseous, super grouchy, hobbling like an ancient crone... can’t stand up straight which the old man can’t understand how bent in half is actually better. 
So I think we’ll damn and take a Naprosen and pray.
Now 24 hours after the shot and a naprosen I feel... not so much better as I think I am mildly improved and on the right track. 
Ahhhhh... the relief of sitting up straight and taking a deep breath.
As long as I don’t move fast I am ok. I think I can work as long as I don’t have to run too much.
I will give it til noon.
I did not work but hopefully will be able to tomorrow. I have never felt so bad. Praying I am on the mend

1 comment:

Onelda said...

Wrong! All wrong.