Thursday, June 25, 2020

Regular (Warning: TMI)

This morning I could feel the normal pain in my left side. Hadn’t registered in a week. Over a week. I can stand up straight and limping on the left like old times.
This has been a rollercoaster of pain. Getting up the stairs after work? Epic! Never have I felt so bad, shaking and sweating Ike some kind of hype. All because of the pain. No meds would touch it. And my bladder? I have got to start wearing a diaper if this doesn’t clear up. Rolling over in bed and it’s pee everywhere! 
Self diagnosing is like being your own lawyer. 
But do you go to the doctor for everything? Every twinge??
Ah Grace. I miss you already. Our last words were I love you. And I did love her. If I can hobble to her viewing I will. 
She meant so much to me. I am afraid I can’t say goodbye to her today. 
This has fer sher been TMI but it’s been a real revelation to me. I was used to the pain on my left side and couldn’t even fathom what was going on.
And worse? I haven’t touched my knitting in a week. There’s something about it that I have to not be in agony to do it I guess.

No comments: