Sunday, June 14, 2020

Thinking Thoughts

I have hardly touched my knitting since going back to work. Maybe I needed a little bitty break.
On the upside it’s a delight to be able to bend and move without tight clothes....lol. I have been struggling in my uniforms for years. YEARS!
So nice to bend over and not nearly barf.
I am reminded of Dick Solomon 3rd Rock from the Sun and his tenure in Fat Losers....how do you solve the problem? Bigger clothes. Simple!
I worked on the snow leopard a bit this morning, switching patterns right in the middle. As is my wont. I am pathetic and feeling uncommonly honest at the moment.
Getting back to work after this whole mess...ugh it has been daunting. I look forward to retirement but only with a lot of money.
I am having to learn everything all over again and figure out what to do with birthdays. Today will be the day I start working on the belated...I got my future June’s in the mail and plans for upcoming next week.
Looked at job posting and there were 12. There are usually HUNDREDS and the sight of those dozen sad little entry positions? Sad.
I am grateful for my work and the living it affords me. But rich would be nice.
I could buy solid gold knitting needles.

No comments: