I have been struggling with a pair of slippers for Chelsea, who is the darling awesome girl skilled in Craig's list negotiations and found me the walker my mother currently enjoys. The pattern I followed turned out like holy shit, and so I decided I could do better on my own. Hmmmmm.....maybe I should be rethinking that.
I have a lot of errands to run today, and of course going over to mom's where she has no internet connection. But the slipper is so far (the sole) turning out better than the one I made before. Like, it was supposed to be a ballet slipper, but the sole was retangular, and the square edges were just gross. So I made a sole shaped sole and then started dpn knitting the side and top of the slipper. I hope it comes out better than the last one.