Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Panda Hat

Even though Bug has changed his mind about the panda hat and affirms that he was temporarily insane and would never wear it, I'm making it anyway.
Part of this is because of my sad lack of success in the two projects I started and unraveled too many times to count. *sigh*
The baby blanket- 176 stitches where anything can go wrong after the 2nd row just depressed me. I attacked another project and grew despondent with the YO and possibility of never being able to accurately correct an error. Another big *sigh*.
So I went back to familiar hat territory, though I bought some new needles to try to expand my skills....if possible. It's been frustrating. I can see where the mistake is but there doesn't seem to be any way to fix it without starting over. And that's just maddening.
So I might try it again. I don't know. It's making me nuts.

No comments: