Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Working

I've pretty much just ruined my days off not doing anything but laundry---I mean, at LEAST I did laundry. Went shopping with mom yesterday and had such a good time. I'm getting ready to take her out again. I enjoy her so much. I wish I could hang out with her every day....but that is for another blog! I completed Kaylee Sue's hat and scarf--and do I hate making scarves? Yes, so much that I started another one, 3x3 rib knit in turquoise, chocolate and cream. Not sure who it's for, but mom likes it. The rib stitch is such a yarn eater. I need to finish the booties for Donna's daughter Trina-- I have one set finished but I tried something new and they sort of look like hooves. Hm. So, I need to be knitting and I'm planning on going shopping again. Well- my mother is going on 92, so I need to do what I can to make her happy.

No comments: