Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Baby Blanket

I started the blanket on the 7th of April and I'm still plugging away. Crystal is due in September so maybe I'll have it finished by then. That's all I've been doing- usually I have a couple projects going but I don't now. I could.... I have all kinds of yarn I'd like to do something with....but the needles for the baby blanket are so TINY and everything else seems so HUGE in comparison to them. I don't know what's wrong with me.
So I am just schlepping along. I am planning on getting a new couch and loveseat. I should really take a pic of the old one before it's taken to the dump. UGH! It was wearing out when mom gave it to me seven years ago. She bought them in 94. It's outlived its usefulness.
I am also having a mammogram this morning. YUCK. They wanted me to bring my old pictures. Right. I didn't part on good terms with my old mammogram people. I owed them money. Mwah ha ha ha ha.

No comments: