Sunday, October 25, 2015

Break!

I haven't been knitting much. I'm on vacation and that seems to entail a STARTLING amount of napping. Cooking old favorites and new things I will never, ever try again (damn you Paula Dean's cinnamon rolls....damn you!) and TV. Lots and lots of TV.
I figure if I didn't have a job I would be one of those 600 pound people they have to break a wall down to drag the body to the morgue. Hell that may happen anyway.
So, still on the reverse cable scarf and the two color hat. I ought to take a pic of them just because, who knows if I will ever finish either one of them.
Also, watching The Bridge, again. This time it has Portuguese subtitles. It's one of those movies I watched probably a dozen times, several years ago. It makes me think of California, and suicide of course. Which is a dreadful and yet fascinating subject. The people who had the balls to leap off that bridge?? Respect. Sadness and respect.
Yeah so this is what I'm doing on my vacation.

No comments: