Sunday, June 14, 2009

More Knitting

I have finished Shay's cream and claret ensemble, now I'm working on Nancy's eggplant and gold, which is very pretty together and someone told me it looked like a Crown Royal bag. Yum.
I do not anticipate a good day, but that doesn't matter. I've got my hair on and my nails shiny black (something I have done since November of 2007. You'd be surprised how many people don't notice my hands look like Herman Munster.) so I am as ready as I'm going to be. Some part of me- the naive, wistful, part optimist, wishes things could be good.
Maybe they never are, for anyone. It's all an illusion anyhow, good, bad. Things just are the way they are, my perception makes it great or crappy. I am usually able to see the glass as half full--I think. I don't know. Maybe I don't know anything. Maybe it's a big mess!
Where are my knitting needles? I need to not think.

No comments: