Saturday, December 19, 2009

Orange You Finished?


The orange and yellow are so cheerful I feel stupid in it. Except it's a warm set and I hope I actually use it. Next I think I'll get some good black for myself. I am tired of cheer.
Made Flor a burgundy/rusty red hat that looks beautiful with her skin and hair. She wants a scarf to match but I'm out of yarn. If she buys I'll fly.
I am battling the depression that usually starts a week before Christmas, and though I usually win I don't know how much fight I have left in me. Really. The idea of giving in to it is sort of attractive. I'm sick of everything- knitting, thinking, BEING. I know logically this is just a hard time in my life but really, there are going to be more scheduled as the years crawl by and do I need this kind of torture? No. I do not.
I'm sick of whining about it too.

No comments: