Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spice Cake and White Frosting

I think that's what the color combination of my latest little hat and scarf look like. I don't plan on baking anything in the heat, though. It was 105 yesterday and looks to be the same or worse today. We went to Lake Oologah and found a great place to swim. I haven't been swimming in years and it was a lot of fun. Plus there were only a few people around to see my pasty white skin. My bathing suit has a skirt. I bought it in Wyoming in 96 or 97. A few years ago I altered it from a tank top to a halter top and it's fine to wear. I don't care about style, of course, but even I know I look like a real dork in it! Oh well! It's too hot to care.
Next up is a small rainbow hat with braids, which is fun and uses up some of my small bits of yarn.

No comments: