Monday, August 30, 2010

Knitting Fool

I've been on a stocking hat kick lately, and used the gorgeous yarn Tabby gave me to make wristers and a long cap- red, blue and yellow with the speckled black. I don't know that I can get rid of it. I do love it!
Working on cream and orchid, a beautiful combination. DPNs are a challenge to me still, but I keep at it. Thinking about coming up with pistachio bikini bottoms to see if it can be done, and undoing a rather common hat to accomplish it. I have been having a hard time with my left leg, hip and lower back. I can't tell if my lurching walk is cool or just creepy!
Work is awesome. I love 8-4 more than I ever thought possible. I get to watch TV, do things, go fishing if I want...you name it. I'm finally in the land of the normal, for the first time since 1999. Mostly.
I think, out of sheer will-power, I can make things work out with finances. I plan on getting out of this hole and going forward better than ever.
Maybe that's the pain pill I had to take talking.

No comments: