Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fishing

I have been knitting, but I've also been fishing. I didn't catch any yesterday but Bug did and today we had ourselves a fish fry, which was the most amazing food in the entire world. I actually prayed as I was cooking the gorgeous filets, dear God, don't let me fuck this up and waste the food Your creatures provided. And it was delicious. I'm very proud of ourselves, especially since catfish is five bucks
a pound, and crap like tilapia is about the same. This was clean, tasty and free.
Sadly, I am not pursuing the booth at the shop. I just don't have the energy or inclination for it. On the upside, I can take a bunch of junk to Linda's for her late September yard sale..get rid of that hideous owl.
But what to do with the pile of knits? I don't know. I really haven't got a clue. Tote my basket around and sell it out of the car?

No comments: