Wednesday, April 13, 2011

STILL Working the Same Project.

I can't believe it myself. I, the fastest knitter- fast, sloppy and half-assed- am still working on the dolly pink sweater. Jeez it's been weeks..the hat took about an hour and a half, and this sweater has just gone on forever. And I don't think I ever actually tried the hat on the doll, either. So it probably wont fit.
I am thinking my next project will not take nearly so long. I hope not, anyway. And I'm not sure what I want to do, either. I found an old pattern for some booties, and they are cute little maryjanes, which I've wanted to do forever. Might give that a go. But I have one sleeve left on the sweater, so I have to get that out of the way. Ugh. Life has been exactly like this project- droning on and on and on. Nothing really bad or good.

No comments: