Tuesday, August 7, 2012

USELESS!

I've been off a month--over four weeks- and I've done nothing worthwhile and finished nothing at all. The cotton thread has been a bust, my blue baby blanket is wadded up into a pile, I can't get anything to go right, and in a last ditch attempt to make some meaningful progress, I am trying to learn entrelac knitting. Screw it, I am pretty sure I'm brain damaged, just trying to figure this technique out. Oh, it's so easy, everyone on the internet says. Nothing to it! I've tried on two different projects about ten times and still can't get it right. I am an idiot. Even the Old Man remarked how angry I was stuffing my balls of yarn into the bag I keep them in. I just keep trying, I guess. I am still feeling some pain in my abdomen. To be expected I guess. And more importantly, I am suffering from a sinus infection. Got meds yesterday and it seems to be breaking up a little, thank God. My ears were plugged, I was dizzy. I felt so awful. I hope to be healed up and ready to go back to work the 18th. Also, I hope to be able to knit an entrelac scarf. Nothing special, nothing challenging. Or I'm going to throw something.

No comments: