Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Yarn

Yesterday I went to Wal Mart and got a pound of yarn on sale. I also picked up another skein of that stuff to make a frilly scarf with. My third. This one is purple with sequins, to go with the purple and pink one I've already got. Just waiting for some cooler weather to use them. Could be awhile. I am SO PROUD of the girls I work with who are learning to knit and crochet. They are going by leaps and bounds. It's amazing how fast they have learned. Looking back it took me forever. I am an idiot though. I did learn to crochet but frankly it's not that great, I can make rectangular objects so far. I really need a bigger hook. I might go get one today. Using the little ones is hard on my old eyes. I have no idea what the weather is doing today. Don't really care! Wont stop me from lazing around and doing little to nothing.

No comments: