Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dr. Who

ALMOST done with the 4th and final Who inspired scarf. I got about a foot left. Then all the fringe and tying off. Maybe next week I will finish. Started a few projects for Ruby's granddaughters using the yarn she brought. I'm just going to free-ball it and see what happens. I love the funky ear flap hats, and the one I am making now is moss-stitch on the brim and flaps, which looks really nice. I love knitting! I had PLANNED on making a slideshow of my various hats- just the ones for my personal use- but something went wrong with my webcam...but, that webcam looked so grainy and awful anyway, maybe it's just as well. I can do it with a regular camera, I am sure. I need to get a real phone. That'll never happen if Bug has his way. Jerk. Oh well. We will need it for GPS or something, and not have it, and he will say, why don't you get one of them fancy phones! I hope!

No comments: