Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life in the Hood

Ha! I found one skein of red berry yarn. SHIT. I figure, there are other Wal Marts. I'm just going to keep knitting. I went on cabling the body of the...whatever it is. I really think it's going to be a hooded wrap/ scarf type thing. I wanted something to grab and put over my work clothes when it's chilly. I think cables are so gorgeous. I love them, and this is going to be a lot of them. I'm enjoying it. I realize now I shouldn't have put the tassle on the hood yet, as a great deal of flipping back and forth is not doing it any good at all. But live and learn. Sometimes lately I've got the idea that I am invincible when it comes to yarn...it is the best media to work in- if you make a mistake you can always start over, when you learn how to pick up stitches you can go anywhere...it's great! I love it so much. My hands are getting a little sore but as long as I don't do a lot of little tight fiddly things it's bearable.

No comments: