Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back to Knitting

I finished Jeff's cheerful red hat, working on one for Lois. My personal hat is not going to work. Fail! My idea to make a cute hat that won't crush the crap out of your hair needs some tweaking, especially without the black bow. Ugh, I don't think I'll unravel it yet. I hope to re-do Justin's hat, which was gorgeous, indeed, and make a slouch hat for Clarissa, my neighbor. I gave Justin's hat to Roy, her very cool little boy, and do they have some gorgeous little puppies. I'd love to have one.
Maybe this hat isn't so bad. I don't know; I got my hair cut Tuesday so everything looks odd.
I woke up with a migraine this morning, and it's weird how I'll think of all sorts of reasons why I have one...but I didn't eat chocolate- oh, I had a slice of ham on a sandwich last night. One slice of ham, which is the only thing I've had that's bad. The list of bad things, what with gout and migraine, is huge. Adventure!

No comments: