Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stuff I've Done


I made a dog sweater- though I am not sure if I am finished with it as when I tried it on the cat I found the absence of sleeves very helpful. But Otis is a big boy and hates sweaters...so I don't know.
Made a purple baby outfit. Just finished last night. Also hemmed Tabby's work pants and added some lame looking belt loops. In our line of work we must wear belts to hold our stuff onto us. Radios, keys, tools, you name it.
Otis hates the sweater.
It has been a very sleepless night. Woke around 2am and in trying to get back to sleep I started having that worry that only goes on at this hour. I tried to give it to God and get some rest but I just spent two hours staring into the darkness wondering what will happen.
Maybe something good. Maybe something fun. HA!

No comments: