Friday, December 31, 2010

Pause....


I got sick Wednesday morning and languished in bed until Friday morning- spewing a lot, more than I ever have. Doc Thompson predicted it was a virus and gave me some promethazine that I actually threw up at least three times. Then the intestinal misery traveled downward, and now I've got a headcold. YAY! I was afraid 2011 was going to be too good a year.
So at least I think I can deal with an upper respiratory thing. Not smoking, I may get over it a lot faster.
My dear animals have been so good.They've been the only company I can stand.
I didn't pick up my knitting until late last night (the scarf I'm making for my brother) and today I've done a bit. I have to be at work at 10 so I was planning on getting something done, but I haven't felt much like it.
Next year's going to be better.

No comments: