Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DPN

DPN means double pointed needles, and I bought a set of 4- though they come in sets of 5 which WalMart didn't have. I was pretty much thinking that I'd never need them but they were three bucks and you never know....so I decided to give them a try and made a stocking hat for Heather's birthday. It would have been better had I realized my circular needles are a bit big. It's hard to tell what diameter they are because I've had to whittle them down since Chloe chewed them. I enjoyed making the glove that's finished, though I still have no idea how to make a thumb. I learn something new every day.
I have been sick all night, gut issues that are too gross to detail. No puking, but I'm nauseous and I've had the runs half a dozen times. Yuck.
I don't even feel like knitting, and there's so much I need to get done. I just want to get back in bed and sleep until I feel human.

No comments: