Monday, July 5, 2010

What! Another BLOG???


I am considering a blog to deal with my personal issues- you know, things that don't have to do with mom, knitting or costuming. Like my struggle with cigarettes, weight loss and everything in between. A lot of that stuff sounds like pissing, moaning and bitching, and I don't want to pollute the pure creativity of my hobbies with it. So. I am converting my Live Journal blog to what it should have been all along- something besides knitting, sewing and mom's crazy reality that affects me every minute of the day. Plus, in facing and dealing with these issues, I may be able to make some progress.
As for knitting, I have a pic of the pistachio top, which is so funny and whimsical. And I'm about 1/4 of the way done with my Sarah's other cup!
God I'm going to miss that girl. I still have Tabby, thank God. For now, until she decides to transfer to a job more fitting to her magnificence. And Jeff. And so many other dear, dear friends who make work worth showing up to. Honestly, these people have NO IDEA what they have meant to me when times have been tough. And they have been worse than tough, brutal, and awful. My friends see me as I would like to see myself. I have been overly blessed with great people at work, as well as a job that I really love.

No comments: