Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two Left

So far, anyway, two last hats on the list- this is by far not official, as I plan on bumping into people and thinking, I'm making her a hat. This has already happened, as I realized Emily M does need one. I wasn't thinking of making hats for people I don't work with, mostly because in my line of work it might look like some kind of weird conflict of interest. Plus, I plan on selling them!
Working on bootie in spring green. Made the hat yesterday. I could make 4 baby hats on my days off. Or two booties and hats. I don't know! I think it's going to be fun, pushing a little to see if I improve any.
Don't get me wrong, I have gotten better compared to the early days. Whew! I wonder I dared give a scarf away. But that's the only reason I got better. I need a goal.

No comments: