Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nothing New

There isn't anything unusual going on. Still knitting the blue baby blanket. Still occasionally messing up the pattern but I seem to be haphazardly fixing mistakes and not having to do a lot of un-knitting. I haven't got a needle on anything else. Just this pattern. Forever and forever and forever. I am training myself to be ok with larger pieces. And now, there is something unsatisfying in a project that fits in my bad. Must look for larger bag. My ball of yarn keeps falling out and rolling several yards away before I realize it. It just compounds the absent minded aura I have. Day off plans, going to take mom antiquing. My left wrist is giving me a hard time. I can't turn it to look at my watch, typing hurts and knitting hurts. That's what I get for falling like a clutz. I hope it gets better. And like everything else, if it doesn't I'll get used to it.

No comments: