Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hats


I like hats, hardly ever wear them and I love to make them. I've almost decided that I will stay exclusively with caps and maybe mittens and just do the Who scarf. I haven't really enjoyed scarves and probably wont until I come up with a more rewarding pattern.
I made the kangaroo cap and knit a little cabled cap suitable for a little boy. So cute! I didn't have any other yarn with me so that's what I ended up with. I started a mitten. Bug suggested little boy across the street. I love the hat with the black band, and am considering making it in a little smaller size for Fiona. It would look cute in green or maybe blue. I don't know. I'm starting to think I need to get to work on the costume, which is starting to shape up in my head. I plan on making the underskirt in gold, then the big over dress. I got some black spray paint for the hat, which I might or might use but I'll have a bitchin' black hat at any rate.

No comments: