Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Worst Day Ever


I can say that with truth. Ember, my 20 year old Persian is in bad shape. I keep hoping and praying for some kind of miracle but I don't see one coming. I always swear I wont ever let one of my animals suffer but I seem to do it to every one of them. Selfish to hang on this way, but so hard to let go. My poor baby! It's made me sick. I have to take her in, it's not right to let her go on this way. She hasn't eaten since day before yesterday and she's not drinking now..I can't let this happen but I remember Bug's grandma saying never put any animal down as there is a miracle in store....ugh. No miracle. I can't do this to a pet who has been my constant companion since I was 25 years old. It's wrong and I've got to be strong enough for both of us......................
I am sorry to report the highly anticipated miracle wasn't to be. Had to let her go. It hurts so much. I couldn't let her go on the way she was. Nothing seems good right now.

No comments: